Thank you for considering making a donation to the Windsor & Maidenhead Symphony Orchestra. The orchestra, as a Registered Charity, can reclaim, through the Gift Aid Scheme, a certain amount of tax that has been paid on money donated to the orchestra, if:
- you give permission for this to happen,
- you have paid or will pay tax on that money,
- eligible donations do not exceed the amount of tax paid by you in any one year.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate, additional tax relief can be claimed on your donations. To enable this, include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return. You may need to check with HM Revenue and Customs that you have the appropriate tax code.
If you are eligible for the WMSO to claim Gift Aid from your donation and you are happy for the orchestra to do so, please complete the relevant information on our Jubilee Fund page when making a donation. You will need to use the form of your name and the address you use for HM Tax Returns so you can be identified as a current UK taxpayer.
Please notify the WMSO treasurer if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains